Situated in the stunning village of Bucklebury, A 3 storey house with planning permission to extend
• Planning permission granted on 29 Jun 2017 for the erection of three storey extension
• West Berkshire Council application 17/01256/HOUSE
• Current floor area 1156 sq.ft
• Retained floor areas of house 805 sq.ft
• Additional floor area 1,180 sq.ft
• TOTAL NEW FLOOR AREA 1,985 sq.ft
• The property is surrounded by an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is well served by bridleways and footpaths
• No Onward Chain
• Mains water
• Private drainage
• Oil fired central heating
• Broadband. Gigaclear due in May 2018
• EPC is available upon request
• Council tax Band C 2017/18 £1454.09
• Local authority: West Berkshire Council. Telephone 01635 551111
• Thatcham station 4.3miles (Paddington from 52 minutes)
• Newbury station 8.4miles (Paddington from 57 minutes)
• Reading station 13.1miles (Paddington from 31 minutes)
• The Old Police House is situated in Bucklebury Village, equidistant from Newbury and Pangbourne.
• Chapel Row has its own Café, pub and doctors surgery.
• The M4 J13 & J12 are just 6 and 8 miles away respectively, providing access to the West Country, London and airports.
• Midgham Station is about 3 miles away and there are regular services from Reading to Paddington taking approximately 25 minutes. Theale station is 12 minutes away and provides a 45 minute train to Paddington.
• Crossrail services from Reading: From December 2019, two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
• There are a wide range of schools in the area, including Elstree, St Andrews, Brockhurst & Marlston House, Cheam, Bradfield, Down House and Pangbourne College.