An impressive recently refurbished family home of over 4000 sq ft
• Extended and completely refurbished with work starting in March 2015 and finishing in 2017
• Large kitchen/breakfast room
• 3 reception room
• Master bedroom with walk through wardrobe and en suite bathroom
• 4 further bedrooms, all en suite
• Gravel driveway providing ample off-road parking
• Double garage
• Lawned south facing rear garden
• The property is surrounded by an Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is well served by bridleways and footpaths
• All mains services are connected
• Connection to Gigaclear ultra fast fibre broadband is available at the property
• Council tax Band E 2017/2018 £1998.78
• Local authority: West Berkshire Council. Telephone 01635 551111
• Brambles is situated on The Ridge which is a highly desirable part of this popular village.
• The village has 2 pubs, post office, tennis club, church, two popular primary schools and easy access to well respected secondary schools.
• There are also a wide range of independent schools in the area, including Elstree, St Andrews, Brockhurst & Marlston House, Cheam, Bradfield, Down House and Pangbourne College.
• The more comprehensive amenities of Newbury and Reading are 4 and 14.5 miles respectively, and the M4 (J13) and A34 are just 3 miles away.
• A mainline service into Paddington can be picked up from Thatcham station which is about 2.5 miles away and there are regular services from Reading to Paddington taking approximately 25 minutes.
• Crossrail services from Reading: From December 2019, two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
• Sat Nav for RG18 9HZ