A detached family home located off a private no through lane in a lovely semi-rural location
• Approx 1828 sq ft including double garage
• Entrance hall
• Dining room
• Sitting room with open fireplace
• Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite
• 3 further bedrooms, two of which have built in wardrobes
• Family bathroom
• Gravel driveway providing ample off road parking
• Detached double garage with power and light connected.
• Lawned front garden enclosed by timber fencing and mature hedging
• Lawned rear garden with both a terrace and further decked area ideal for entertaining
• Brimpton Lane House is located on a private no through lane. Baughurst village is approx. 1.4 miles away and has a range of local facilities including a post office and Tesco express store.
• Both Brimpton and Aldermaston primary schools are within easy reach and the property is also conveniently placed for access to a wide range of secondary schools both state and private.
• Brimpton Common is located between Newbury, Reading and Basingstoke all of which have mainline stations serving either Paddington or Waterloo.
• Crossrail services from Reading: From December 2019, two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
• Oil fired central heating. Mains water and electricity. Private drainage.
• Broadband provider currently BT. Gigaclear ultra-fast fibre broadband is in the process of being rolled out in the area. Please contact Gigaclear for a progress update.
• Council tax Band G 2017/2018 £2,788.06
• EPC is available upon request
• Local authority: West Berkshire. Telephone 01635 551111