Situated in this highly sought-after village a handsome period property with a beautiful south facing garden within just under half an acre
Believed to date back to 1900, Tile Barn Cottage is a beautiful mock Tudor property with a overhanging gable under a clay tiled roof.
• Sitting room with woodburning stove
• Dining room
• Master bedroom with en suite
• 2 further double bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Sweeping gravel driveway, turning area providing off
road parking for up to 10 vehicles
• Detached double garage
• Stunning south facing secluded garden, mostly laid to lawn with a mixture of fruit trees and hedges
• Mains water, electricity and drainage. Oil fired
• Broadband is currently connected to BT with speeds circa 18 mb. It is understood that Superfast fibre is available.
• Council tax Band G £2,635
• Local authority: Basingstoke & Deane.
Telephone 01256 844844
• Tile Barn Cottage is situated in the village of Woolton Hill, a short distance from the villages of Highclere and Broad Layings.
• Surrounded by beautiful countryside and woodland including The Chase, which is part owned by The National Trust. The village has the well-regarded St Thomas Infant School and Woolton Hill Junior School. There is a village shop and post office, public house, church, doctors surgery and village hall.
• Newbury is 5 miles away, the A34 is about a mile
away which also provides access to the M4 (J13),
giving access to the West Country, London and
• Newbury Station is about 5 miles away, there
are regular services to London Paddington taking
approximately 50 minutes.
• Crossrail services from Reading: From December
2019, two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
• There are a wide range of schools in the area,
including Thorngrove, Cheam, Bradfield College,
Downe House and Pangbourne College.
• RG20 9UY