A secluded period house with beautiful rural views
• Believed to date back to the mid 19th Century
• Extended and completely refurbished with work
starting in October 2015 and finishing in May 2016.
• 2 reception rooms
• Master bedroom with en suite
• 3 further bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Gravel driveway providing ample off-road parking
• Lawned rear garden enclosed by timber fencing and mature hedging
• Outbuilding in need of refurbishment
• The property is surrounded by an Area of
Outstanding Natural Beauty and is well served by
bridleways and footpaths
• Mains water and electricity. Private drainage. Oil
fired central heating.
• Connection to Gigaclear ultra fast fibre broadband is available at the property .
• Council tax Band E 2017/2018 £2,031.01
• Local authority: West Berkshire Council. Telephone 01635 551111
• Holly Cottage is situated in the hamlet of Kiff Green, a short distance from the villages of Woolhampton and Chapel Row.
• Chapel Row has its own Café, pub and doctors
surgery. Bradfield Southend is only a short distance away with a village store and post office.
• The Douai park recreation which has excellent tennis facilities and a stunning cricket ground is only a short distance away.
• The more comprehensive amenities of Newbury and Reading are 8 and 10 miles respectively, and the M4 (J12) is just 5 miles away, providing access to the West Country, London and its airports.
• Midgham Station is about a mile away and there
are regular services from Reading to Paddington
taking approximately 25 minutes. Theale station is
8 minutes away and provides a 45 minute train to
• Crossrail services from Reading: From December
2019, two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
• There are a wide range of schools in the area,
including Elstree, St Andrews, Brockhurst & Marlston House, Cheam, Bradfield, Down House and Pangbourne College.
• Sat Nav for RG7 5TN