Autumn Cottage is a well presented 5 bedroom family property with accommodation over 2 floors, situated in a quiet location opposite Bucklebury Common and benefitting from a south facing garden.
• Believed to date back to 1985
• 3123 square feet including garage
• 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs
• Guest bedroom and en suite downstairs
• Kitchen with views over the garden
• Separate utility and shower room
• Drawing room with open fire and patio doors leading to the terrace and garden.
• Dining room
• South facing rear garden with terrace wrapping
around the property
• Driveway with plenty of parking in front of double integral garage
• The property is surrounded by an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Bucklebury Common
is well served by bridleways and footpaths
• No Onward Chain
• Mains water, drainage and electricity
• Oil fired central heating
• Broadband. Gigaclear is available
• Council tax Band F 2018/19 £2501.96
Local authority: West Berkshire Council. Telephone 01635 551111
• EPC available upon request
• Thatcham station 3.6miles
(Paddington from 52 minutes)
• Newbury station 6.3miles
(Paddington from 57 minutes)
• Reading station 13.6miles
(Paddington from 31 minutes)
• Autumn Cottage is situated in Upper Bucklebury,
equidistant from Newbury and Pangbourne.
• Nearby Chapel Row has its own Café, pub and
• The M4 J13 & J12 are just 6.1 and 8.6 miles away respectively, providing access to the West Country, London and airports.
• Midgham Station is about 4 miles away and there
are regular services from Reading to Paddington
taking approximately 25 minutes. Theale station is
12 minutes away and provides a 45 minute train to
• Crossrail services from Reading: Believed from
December 2019, two Elizabeth line trains an hour
(four an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
• There are a wide range of schools in the area,
including Elstree, St Andrews, Brockhurst &
Marlston House, Cheam, Bradfield, Down House
and Pangbourne College.