Hatch Lane Kiff Green, Woolhampton, Reading, Berkshire, RG7
A beautifully presented family house and annexe with views over fields and woodland
• Believed to date back to 1920s
• Largely extended in 1982
• Work in the last 7 years include new kitchen and
layout, extension to dining room, new windows in
the main house, refitted en suites, bathroom and
• Master bedroom with en suite
• Guest bedroom with en suite
• 2 further bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Cloak room
• Kitchen/Breakfast room
• Dining room
• Sitting room
• Garden room
• Annexe with versatile accommodation including
kitchenette and bathroom
• Gravel driveway providing ample off-road parking
• Double garage
• Raised terrace with established garden laid to lawn backing onto woodland and paddocks
• The property is surrounded by an Area of
Outstanding Natural Beauty and is well served by
bridleways and footpaths
• No Onward Chain
• Mains water and electricity. Private drainage. LPG gas fired central heating. 3 Air conditioning units.
• BT broadband believed to currently be 5mbps with Gigaclear ultra fast fibre imminent.
• EPC F Available upon request
• Council tax Band G 2017/2018 £2,726.42
• Local authority: West Berkshire Council. Telephone 01635 551111
• Woodlands is situated in the hamlet of Kiff Green, a short distance from the villages of Woolhampton and Chapel Row.
• Chapel Row has its own Café, pub and doctors
surgery. Bradfield Southend is only a short distance away with a village store.
• The more comprehensive amenities of Newbury and Reading are 8 and 10 miles respectively, and the M4 (J12) is just 5 miles away, providing access to the West Country, London and its airports.
• Midgham Station is about a mile away and there
are regular services from Reading to Paddington
taking approximately 25 minutes. Theale station is
8 minutes away and provides a 45 minute train to
• Crossrail services from Reading: From December
2019, two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
• There are a wide range of schools in the area,
including Elstree, St Andrews, Brockhurst &
Marlston House, Cheam, Bradfield, Down House and Pangbourne College.