A 5 bedroom family home situated in a stunning picturesque riverside location
• Situated at the end of a quiet no through lane
• 2558 sq/ft including garage
• 3 reception rooms and study
• Kitchen/Breakfast room refitted in 2017
• Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
shower and bath
• Guest bedroom with wash basin and shower en suite
• 3 further bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Gravel driveway providing off-road parking
• Double garage
• Lawned rear garden in a beautiful setting backing onto the river Lambourn
• All mains services.
• Broadband available from a number of suppliers with up to 76mbps.
• Council tax Band F 2018/2019 £2,553.51
• Local authority: West Berkshire Council. Telephone 01635 551111
• Mitford House is situated on the edge of Donnington Village, a short distance from Newbury.
• Situated in a conservation area Donnington is
perhaps best known for the castle and also two
excellent golf courses Donnington Grove and
Donnington Valley. Waitrose is a short distance
and situated just before Newbury town centre. The
famous Watermill theatre is only 1.7miles away.
• The M4 (J13) is just 3 miles away, providing access to the West Country, London and its airports. From here you can also access the A34 which runs from Winchester all the way to Salford near Manchester.
• Newbury Station is only 2 miles away and there
are regular services to Reading and Paddington.
Paddington taking approximately 1 hour.
• Crossrail services from Reading: From December
2019, two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
• There are a wide range of schools in the area,
including Elstree, St Andrews, Brockhurst &
Marlston House, Cheam, Bradfield, Down House and Pangbourne College.