A fantastic building plot with full planning permission for a 5 bedroom house and garage
Planning permission granted on 10th April 2018
for the erection of a detached dwelling and garage
to include: Entrance hall, Open planned kitchen/
dining/family room, Living room, Snug, office, Master bedroom with en suite and dressing room, Guest bedroom with en suite and dressing area, 2 further bedrooms with en suites, Fifth bedroom and Family bathroom
• Double garage with home office and shower room above
• West Berkshire Council application 18/00223/FULD . The decision notice and relative documents can be viewed via the West Berkshire website.
• Total floor area including garage approximately
3,788 sq ft
• Plot size approximately 0.52 acres
• The property is surrounded by an Area of
Outstanding Natural Beauty and is well served by
• The building plot is situated towards the end of a
quiet lane on the edge of the village with views over open countryside.
• Chieveley is an attractive village just over 5 miles
north of Newbury. There is a village shop with post
office, a doctors surgery and pharmacy, public house with a restaurant and excellent recreation grounds incorporating a skate park, football pitches, cricket ground and nets and floodlit tennis courts. The village also benefits from a well-equipped village hall, bakery, private nursery, primary school and church.
• A wide range of schools are in the area, including
Elstree, St Andrews, Brockhurst & Marlston House, The Downs, Bradfield, Downe House and Pangbourne College.
• Communications are excellent by road via the A34 and M4 and by rail via Newbury (Paddington from 57 minutes) or Didcot (Paddington from 45 minutes)
• Crossrail services from Reading: From December
2020, two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
• Connection to mains water, electricity and phone
from the lane
• Broadband. Gigaclear ultrafast broadband is available within the village
• West Berkshire Council. Telephone 01635 51111