Goodings Lane, Woodlands St. Mary, Hungerford, Berkshire, RG17
A brick and flint 4 bedroom property forming part of a substantial country home with 9 acres of communal grounds including tennis court and swimming pool
• Country home divided into 10 separate dwellings in 1975
• Extensively refurbished in 2013
• 2 reception rooms
• Kitchen/breakfast room refitted in 2016
• Master bedroom with en suite
• 3 further bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Double garage
• Brick built outbuilding
• Approached via a private gravelled drive which is
flanked by beautiful grounds and rural land beyond, Whitehill House enjoys 9 acres of communal grounds of which approximately 3 acres are paddocks. The communal acreage includes formal gardens and woodland, croquet lawn as well as a tennis court and outside swimming pool. The house also benefits from a double garage, an additional brick built outbuilding and a stable. All the grounds are maintained and there is the right to keep a horse.
• Mains water and electricity. Private drainage.
• LPG central heating.
• Lease: 999 years from 1974, with Share of Freehold.
All 10 owners are directors of the Management
Company. Service Charge: £297.83pcm to include
• Connection to Gigaclear ultra fast fibre broadband is available at the property.
• Council tax Band F 2018/2019 £2,515.55
• Local authority: West Berkshire Council. Telephone 01635 551111
• Whitehill house is situated off Goodings Lane which lies just outside Woodlands St Mary, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, surrounded by woodland and farmland. This hamlet is well placed for access to the thriving market towns of both Hungerford and Newbury where all amenities can be found along with rail links to London Paddington. The M4 (J14) is approximately 2 miles away, giving access to London, Reading, Bristol and Bath, and the A34 is accessed via the M4.
• Crossrail services from Reading: From December
2019, two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.