A pair of semi-detached cottages in need of complete refurbishment with far reaching views over farmland beyond
• Coxland Cottages are situated in a rural position on the edge of Stanford Dingley.
• The M4 J13 and J12 are just 8 and 14 miles away respectively, providing access to the West Country, London and airports.
• Theale station is 12 minutes away and provides
train services to Reading and Paddington. Regular services from Reading to Paddington take approximately 25 minutes.
• Crossrail services from Reading: From December
2019, two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
• There are a wide range of schools in the area,
including Elstree, St Andrews, Brockhurst &
Marlston House, Cheam, Bradfield, Down House and Pangbourne College.