A Grade II Listed 3 bedroom property forming part of an old mill, situated only 1.5 miles away from Reading station and benefitting from views over open countryside and the Holy Brook
• 5 The Brookmill forms part of a stunning mill
believed to date back to the 16th Century divided
into a number of dwellings in the 1980s.
• Grade II Listed with a wealth of character including exposed beams
• 868 Square feet
• Kitchen/Dining room
• Sitting room with open fire and French windows
leading to a private garden
• Master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, built-in
wardrobes and shower en suite
• 2 further bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Private walled garden which leads to communal
• Views across the Holy Brook and water meadows
• Gravel driveway providing off-road parking
• No Onward Chain
• Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas central
• It is believed that connection to Vodafone super fast 2 broadband is available at the property with speeds up to 63 mbps.
• Residents of Coley Park Farm have an equal share of the freehold with a remaining lease of 119 years. Current service charge: £461.70 per annum.
• Council tax Band E 2018/2019 £2,232.55
• Local authority: Reading Borough Council. Telephone 0118 937 3727
• Situated on the outskirts of Reading Town Centre. The Oracle complex which has a range of shops, restaurants and bars is situated about a mile away. The M4 motorway (J11) is approximately 3 miles away providing access to the West Country, London and its airports.
• Reading Station is 1.5 miles away by foot and
there are regular services to Paddington taking
approximately 25 minutes.
• Crossrail services from Reading: From December
2019, two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.