A spacious 4/5 bedroom modern family house which is very well presented and situated in the beautiful village of Highclere
• Built in 2007 to a very high standard
• Extended by the current owners in 2011
• Kitchen/Breakfast room with family area leading to the garden
• Utility Room
• Sitting room with woodburning stove and patio doors
• Family room
• Master bedroom with en suite, large dressing room which was converted from bedroom 4. This could be converted back into a bedroom again.
• Guest bedroom with en suite
• 2 further bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Driveway providing off-road parking
• Double garage
• Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with a terrace
wrapping around the property. There are patio doors leading to the garden from the sitting room and kitchen.
• Mains water, electricity and drainage. Oil fired
central heating. Concrete floors upstairs and
downstairs with underfloor heating throughout.
• Sky fibre max and Vodafone superfast broadband are available.
• Council tax Band G £2,640.24
• Local authority: Basingstoke & Deane. Telephone
• Wheelwrights is situated in the village of Highclere and surrounded by beautiful countryside and woodland. The village has The Red House pub and Thorngrove school, the neighbouring village of
Woolton Hill has the well-regarded St Thomas Infant School and Woolton Hill Junior School. Woolton Hill also has a village shop and post office, pub, church, village hall and playground.
• Newbury is 5 miles away, the A34 is about a mile
away which also provides access to the M4 (J13),
giving access to the West Country, London and
• Newbury Station is about 5 miles away, there
are regular services to London Paddington taking
approximately 50 minutes.
• Crossrail services from Reading: From December
2019, two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
• There are a wide range of schools in the area,
including Thorngrove which is within walking
distance, Elstree, St Andrews, Brockhurst &
Marlston House, Cheam, Bradfield, Down House and Pangbourne College.