****SALE AGREED BY BLACK CYGNET PROPERTIES**** Exquisite period house which has been meticulously refurbished and extended with beautiful unspoiled views situated in the hamlet of Roke near Wallingford and Henley-on-Thames. A fine example of mixing old with new.
• Approximately 3,703 sq ft including the double garage
• The high specification improvement of the house includes: Rako mood lighting system, remote access hardwood electric gates, water-based
underfloor heating on ground and 1st floors, Charnwood log burner, and the Oak frame supplied by The Green Oak Company in Hampshire.
• Kitchen/breakfast and family room with floor to ceiling windows including three sets of French doors giving access to the south facing terrace and
• Bespoke handmade kitchen. with induction hob. Integrated Miele appliances including fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, latest XL steam oven, microwave and conventional oven
• Pantry fitted with granite worktops, units, shelving, drinks fridge and Quooker instant hot water tap
• Laundry room with Belfast sink, granite worktops, plant room and water softener
• Shower room
• Drawing room with woodburning stove
• Dining room with inglenook fireplace
• Master bedroom suite with dressing room and shower en suite
• 3 further double bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Mulberries is approached through electronic gates leading to a gravel drive providing plenty of parking in front of the double garage
• Landscaped rear garden with terrace wrapping around the house and there are special rural views over surrounding unspoiled farmland to the front and rear. The gardens also has an irrigation and lighting system.
• In all approximately 0.5 acres.
• Double garage with planning permission
• Current planning permission to convert the garage with additional offce space and also lapsed planning permission for a brand new oak frame double garage with studio above.
• Mulberries sits on a quiet lane in the hamlet of Roke in South Oxfordshire which is about 3 miles
north of Wallingford. Within the village is the highly regarded Home Sweet Home, a 16th century Public House.
• Well regarded state and private schools include St. Laurence C of E Primary School in Warborough,
Wallingford School, Cothill House, Chandlings Manor, Abingdon Prep, The School of St. Helen and St. Katharine, Abingdon School, Oxford High School, The Dragon and Radley College.
• Transport links by both rail and road are excellent. The M40 (J7) is just 7 miles away, providing access to London and its airports.
Train services can be accessed from Haddenham and Thame Parkway (14.3 miles away) to
London Marylebone, and Didcot Parkway to Reading and London Paddington (about 40 minutes).
• Crossrail services from Reading: From December 2019, two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four
an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
• Air source heat pump with underfoor heating both on the ground and frst foors. Mains water, electricity and drainage.
• Connection to Gigaclear ultra fast fibre broadband is available at the property.
• Council tax Band G 2018/2019 £2,946.90
• EPC is available upon request
• South Oxfordshire District Council. Tel: 01235 422422
• Sat Nav for OX10 6JD