A beautiful, renovated and extended period property surrounded by open farmland
• Originally built in 1902
• Extended in 2016
• Open plan kitchen refitted in 2016, dining room and oak framed garden room, both with woodburning stoves
• Utility / Cloakroom
• Sitting room with woodburning stove
• 3 bedrooms
• Family bathroom, refitted in 2016
• Oak-framed garage with mezzanine storage.
Workshop and study with potential to convert into
ancillary accommodation, subject to planning
• Further detached workshop
• Garden with a mixture of trees, mostly laid to lawn with terrace wrapping around the property
• Total circa 0.75 acres
• Mains water and electricity
• Private drainage - new treatment plant installed 2015
• Oil fired central heating. New boiler 2016
• BT Broadband available
• Council tax Band D 2018/19 £1679 Local authority: Basingstoke & Deane. Telephone 01256 844844
• EPC available upon request
• 1 Wildmoor Farm Cottage is situated in Wildmoor, a rural location with excellent communications nearby. The area is surrounded by farmland and woodland.
• There are a lot of local walks from the house including getting to the River Loddon. Sherfield Oaks golf course wraps around the local area and boasts 3 nine hole courses.
• Within walking distance Sherfield School is a coeducational independent day & boarding school,
with nursery, pre-prep, prep and senior departments serving pupils aged 3 months to 18 years.
• Nearby Sherfield-on-Loddon has a village shop,
coffee shop, post office, garage, village hall, sports
facilities and several pubs.
• Basingstoke 6.5 miles, Reading 13 miles, M3
(Junction 6) 6 miles, M4 (Junction 11) 10 miles.
• London Waterloo via Basingstoke Station from
42 minutes (All times and distances are approximate)
• Sat Nav for RG27 0HE