A recently refurbished 4 bedroom Georgian property with separate studio and workshop
• Date back to 1810
• Recently renovated
• Cloak room and utility with separate larder
• Open plan bespoke Caple kitchen/breakfast room
with open fire
• Induction hob
• Sitting room with open fire
• Study/Family room with open fire
• Master bedroom with shower en suite
• 3 further bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Outside studio and workshop
• West facing garden with terrace
• Driveway providing off road parking
• Mains water, drainage, electricity with new smart
• Oil fired central heating New Grant boiler
• Broadband and Gigaclear available
• EPC is available upon request
• Council tax Band F 2018/19 £2,544.68
• Local authority: West Berkshire Council
• The Forge is conveniently located in the village of Woolhampton, situated on Station road, a short
distance from the A4 and Midgham station. (Crossrail services from 2019).
• The village has 2 pubs, a local village shop and The Corner Shop offering a variety of different products, a church, a village hall, 24 hour petrol station and a popular primary school. The river Kennet is nearby and offers lovely walks along the canal.
• There are also a wide range of independent schools in the area, including Elstree, St Andrews, Brockhurst & Marlston House, Cheam, Bradfield College, Downe House and Pangbourne College.
• The more comprehensive amenities of Newbury and Reading are 7.9 and 10.3 miles respectively. The M4 (J12) is 6 miles away. Midgham station is a 2 minute walk from the house. Reading station 11.1 miles (Paddington from 31 minutes).