A beautiful Grade II listed Cottage full of character nestled on a quiet lane in the highly popular village of Chapel Row
• Believed to date back to the 17th Century
• Largely extended in 1978 and 1983
• Conservatory built in 1998
• Rethatched in 2018/19
• Dining hall
• Sitting room with inglenook fireplace and
• Master bedroom with en suite
• 2 further bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Garden room
• Terraced garden
• The property is surrounded by an Area of
Outstanding Natural Beauty and is well served
by bridleways and footpaths
• No Onward Chain
• Mains water, electricity and drainage. Oil fired
• Gigaclear ultra fast fibre is available
• Council tax Band F 2019/20 £2,602.88
• Local authority: West Berkshire Council.
Telephone 01635 551111
• Pogles Wood Cottage is situated in Chapel Row,
the village has its own Café, pub and doctors surgery. Bradfield Southend is only a short distance away with a village store and post office.
• The more comprehensive amenities of Newbury and Reading are 8 and 10 miles respectively, and the M4 (J12) is just 5 miles away, providing access to the West Country, London and its airports.
• Midgham Station is about 2 miles away. There are regular services from Reading to Paddington taking approximately 25 minutes.
• Crossrail services from Reading: From December
2019, two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
• There are a wide range of schools in the area,
including Elstree, St Andrews, Brockhurst & Marlston House, Cheam, Bradfield College, Downe House and Pangbourne College.