A modern family house situated in this very popular village and within the Downs school catchment
• Planning permission granted on 15th February 2016 for a single storey extension to the kitchen. West Berks Council 15/03430/HOUSE
• Planning permission granted 11th August
2014 to convert half the garage into ancillary
accommodation. West Berks Council 14/01474/HOUSE
• Built in 2004
• Cloak room
• Study/Play room
• Sitting room with open fire
• Dining room
• Kitchen/Breakfast room with separate utility
• Master bedroom with dressing area and shower
• 3 further bedrooms
• 2 family bathrooms
• Private driveway providing ample off-road parking
• Garage with open space to the side
• Chieveley is an attractive village just over 5 miles
north of Newbury. There is a village shop with post
office, a doctors surgery and pharmacy, public house with a restaurant and excellent recreation grounds incorporating a skate park, football pitches, cricket ground and nets and floodlit tennis courts. The village also benefits from a well- quipped village hall, bakery, private nursery, primary school and church.
• Situated in the catchment of the popular and well regarded Chieveley, St. Josephs Catholic and the Downs schools.
• A wide range of schools are in the area, including
Elstree, St Andrews, Brockhurst & Marlston House,
The Downs, Bradfield College, Downe House and
• Communications are excellent by road via the A34 and M4 and by rail via Newbury (Paddington from 57 minutes) or Didcot (Paddington from 45 minutes).
• Crossrail services from Reading: From December
2019, two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
• Mains water, electricity and drainage
• Oil fired central heating
• Water softener installed in 2013
• Vodafone Superfast 2 Broadband and Gigaclear are available.
• Council Tax Band G - £2,896.39 2018/19
• West Berkshire Council