A well-presented modern family home with separate studio situated on the edge of Newbury town centre
• Built in the 1980s
• Situated in a quiet no through lane
• 3160 sq/ft including garage
• Sitting room with inglenook fireplace
• Dining room
• Family room
• Kitchen/Breakfast room
• Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
with shower and spa bath
• Guest bedroom with en suite
• 2 further bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Driveway providing ample off-road parking
• Detached double garage which has been converted into a studio with room above and shower room. Potential to create ancillary accommodation.
• There is further garaging at the end of the garden which has its own parking area.
• The garden has been landscaped, mostly laid to lawn with terraced areas, a pond and a mixture of shrubs and hedging.
• Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage. Water
• Vodafone superfast 2 broadband available
• Council tax Band G 2018/2019 £2,929.83
• Local authority: West Berkshire Council.
Telephone 01635 551111
• Tall Gables is situated in Speen, a village on the edge Newbury and within close proximity to the village of Donnington. The Donnington Grove golf course is just a short distance away and walks can be enjoyed here with the footpaths running through it. Waitrose is conveniently located between Tall Gables and Newbury town centre.
• The M4 (J13) is just 3 miles away, providing access to the West Country, London and its airports.
• Newbury Station is only 2 miles away and there
are regular services to Reading and Paddington.
Paddington taking approximately 1 hour.
• Crossrail services from Reading: From December
2019, two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
• There are a wide range of schools in the area,
including Elstree, St Andrews, Brockhurst & Marlston House, Cheam, Bradfield College, Downe House and Pangbourne College.
(All times and distances are approximate)
• RG14 1RZ