A modern and well-presented 4 bedroom detached family home located in the popular village of Cold Ash.
• Recently renovated by the current owners
• Cloak room
• Open planned kitchen/dining room with bi-fold
doors leading to the garden
• Sitting room with fire place
• Master bedroom with en suite
• 3 further bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Paved driveway providing off-road parking
• South-West facing rear garden laid to lawn with
terrace around the back of the property and separate area with decking
• All mains services are connected
• Connection to Gigaclear ultra fast fibre broadband is available at the property
• Council tax Band E 2019/2020 £2203.17
• Local authority: West Berkshire Council.
Telephone 01635 551111
• The village has 2 pubs, post office, tennis club, cricket club, church, two popular primary schools and easy access to well respected secondary schools.
• There are also a wide range of independent schools in the area, including Elstree, St Andrews, Brockhurst & Marlston House, Cheam, Bradfield College, Downe House and Pangbourne College.
• The more comprehensive amenities of Newbury and Reading are 4 and 14 miles respectively, and the M4 (J13) and A34 are just 3 miles away.
• A mainline service into Paddington can be picked
up from Thatcham station which is about 2 miles
away and there are regular services from Reading to Paddington taking approximately 25 minutes.
• Crossrail services from Reading: From December
2019, two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.