A modern and well-presented 4 bedroom detached family home located in the popular village of Cold Ash.
• Recently renovated by the current owners
• Cloak room
• Open planned kitchen/dining room with bi-fold
doors leading to the garden
• Sitting room with fire place
• Master bedroom with en suite
• 3 further bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Paved driveway providing off-road parking
• South-West facing rear garden laid to lawn with
terrace around the back of the property and separate area with decking
• All mains services are connected
• Connection to Gigaclear ultra fast fibre broadband is available at the property
• Council tax Band E 2019/2020 £2203.17
• Local authority: West Berkshire Council.
Telephone 01635 551111
• The village has 2 pubs, post office, tennis club, cricket club, church, two popular primary schools and easy access to well respected secondary schools.
• There are also a wide range of independent schools in the area, including Elstree, St Andrews, Brockhurst & Marlston House, Cheam, Bradfield College, Downe House and Pangbourne College.
• The more comprehensive amenities of Newbury and Reading are 4 and 14 miles respectively, and the M4 (J13) and A34 are just 3 miles away.
• A mainline service into Paddington can be picked
up from Thatcham station which is about 2 miles
away and there are regular services from Reading to Paddington taking approximately 25 minutes.
• Crossrail services from Reading: From December
2019, two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
All times and distances are approximate
• RG18 9PJ