A recently extended and completely renovated 5 bedroom family house with views across open countryside in the sought after village of Bucklebury. The Old Police House has been finished to a very high quality and specification throughout.
2278 sq/ft of accommodation arranged over 3 floors • Family room with open fireplace • Large open plan kitchen/Dining/ Sitting room • Utility/boot room • Cloak room • Master bedroom with en suite • 4 further bedrooms • Family bathroom • Family shower room • Driveway providing plenty of off-road parking • West facing rear garden with newly laid terrace and lawn • Brick built outbuilding with clay tile roof • The property is surrounded by an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is well served by bridleways and footpaths • No Onward Chain
• The Old Police House is situated in Bucklebury Village, equidistant from Newbury and Pangbourne.
• Chapel Row has its own Café, pub and doctors surgery.
• The M4 J13 & J12 are just 6 and 8 miles away respectively, providing access to the West Country, London and airports.
• Midgham Station is about 3 miles away and there are regular services from Reading to Paddington taking approximately 25 minutes. Theale station is 12 minutes away and provides a 45 minute train to Paddington.
• Crossrail services from Reading are due to open imminently with two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) which will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
• There are a wide range of schools in the area, including Elstree, St Andrews, Brockhurst & Marlston House, Cheam, Bradfield college, Downe House and Pangbourne College.
• RG7 6PS
• Thatcham station 4.3miles (Paddington from 52 minutes)
• Newbury station 8.4miles (Paddington from 57 minutes)
• Reading station 13.1miles (Paddington from 31 minutes)
• Mains water, electricity and drainage
• Oil fired central heating
• Broadband. Gigaclear is available
• EPC is available upon request
• Council tax Band C 2019/20 £1601.48
Local authority: West Berkshire Council.
Telephone 01635 551111