**Video tour available - please contact agent** A Brand New high specification apartment in an unrivalled Newbury location. Parking included. Available with Help to Buy this property will make for an excellent first home!
1B is a one bedroom ground floor flat
Each flat will have a video entry phone system for guests to contact from the front entrance door with electric release.
The kitchens have been individually designed, there are fully integrated Zanussi appliances including a single oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Each Kitchen/Living area will have a DAB radio system and wall mounted speakers which can be linked via Bluetooth. There will also be a pre-plumbed space for a washing machine in the utility store cupboard.
Each main bathroom will contain; Lavatory, Vanity Sink, Tap, towel radiator and Shower over bath, bath screen and a triple shower valve (shower head, flexi-hose and bath filler). Hudson Reed shower mixers and taps.
Oak engineered flooring will be used throughout the hallway and kitchen/living rooms, the bedrooms will be carpeted and the bathrooms will have Revel Pearl tiles which will be used on the floor and also on the walls behind the sink and shower.
Single low energy LED spotlights will be spaced throughout, with the addition of illuminated mirror cabinets above the sink in each bathroom and pendant lighting in the kitchen where breakfast bars are incorporated.
Please note that some of the flats will have electric heating and others will be on mains gas.
• Heat cylinders will heat water
• Electric panel radiators
• Electric towel bathroom radiators
• The heating system will be controlled via programmable thermostats on each radiator
• Combi boilers will power the water and heating of the flat
• Wet radiators
• Wet towel bathroom radiators
• The heating system will be controlled by a Nest WIFI thermostat
Internal Communal areas
• Floors and stairs will be carpeted
• Emergency wall lighting will be placed on the stairwells
• Landings and corridors will have spotlights
• All lighting in communal areas will be run on PIR sensors
External Communal areas
• Each unit will be allocated one parking space.
• There will be a bicycle storage unit and bin store.
125 year lease
Ground rent will be 0.1% of sale price paid per annum
Service charge will be on an ad hoc basis dependant on the proportion of area of the flat to the total floor area
ICW 10 year warranty
Please note; these specifications are a guideline and subject to change.
• Park Street is ideally situated within the heart of Newbury town centre. Just a short walk to the shops, Victoria Park and train station.
• The M4 (J13) is just 3 miles away, providing access to the West Country, London and its airports.
• Newbury Station is only half a mile away and there are regular services to Reading and Paddington. Paddington taking approximately 1 hour.
• Crossrail services from Reading: From December 2019, two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
• There are a wide range of schools within the area including St. Johns, St. Nicolas Church of England and St. Josephs catholic primary schools and St. Bartholomews secondary school.
HELP TO BUY
• Help to Buy is a government backed scheme to help working people buy a new home. The government provides an equity loan of up to 20% of the cost of your new home (interest free for the first 5 years) so you only need to find a 5% deposit and obtain a 75% mortgage from a lender Help to Buy equity loans are available to both first-time buyers and home movers wishing to buy brand new homes, subject to Help to Buy T&Cs.
• For more information about Help to Buy, visit www.helptobuy.gov.uk
Please note the furniture and fittings shown in the floorplans and internal photos are for illustration purposes only and are not included in the sale.