A unique opportunity to buy approxiately 6.8 acres with the benefit of full planning permission for stables and a riding arena.
• Planning permission granted on 23rd August 2019 for the erection of a stable block with 6no boxes, tack room, feed store, hay store and tractor shed; formation of 20m x 60m riding arena
• Basingstoke and Deane Council application 19/01740/FUL
• 6 boxes
• Tack room
• Feed store
• Hay store
• Tractor shed
• Riding arena measuring 20m x 60m
• Approximately 6.89 acres of well draining paddocks (sand & clay soil),
• The property is surrounded by open countryside and is well served by bridleways and footpaths
• Water on site.
• Connection to mains electricity will be available
• There are no CIL payments or S106 payments required.
• Local authority: Basingstoke and Deane. Telephone 01256 844 844
Situated off a bridle path, the land is surrounded by farmland and is in an ideal location for those looking for a tranquil rural setting which is accessible. It lies about a mile from the village of Ashford Hill which is a small village situated in an outstanding rural location on the Hampshire/Berkshire border.
The land is conveniently located for road links (A34, M4, M3) and rail commuting. Basingstoke is only 11 miles away with a mainline station to London, Waterloo in 45 minutes. Newbury and Reading are only 6 miles and 17 miles distant with stations servicing London, Paddington in about 55 and 30 minutes respectively. Crossrail services will start running from Reading in December 2019 with two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) which will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
Headley itself has a village shop and post office while the popular village of Kingsclere is only 3.5 miles away offering more varied facilities. Both Newbury and Basingstoke offer larger commercial and entertainment facilities. The surrounding countryside is renowned for its excellent walking and riding, in particular nearby Ashford Hill Woods and Meadow are a Site of Special Scientific Interest.
• Postcode: RG19 8AY