A lovely 2 bedroom semi-detached house in a quiet rural location.
This is a lovely 2 bedroom semi-detached house in a quiet rural location. The house is beautifully situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, close to countryside, with good access to the A4, M4 and A34 and is close to Newbury and Thatcham.
The house consists of a large front garden and driveway with garage. The front door leads into a hallway with downstairs loo. To the right is a modern and well-equipped kitchen where full morning light streams in.
At the rear of the property is a large reception-dining area with built-in dining nook. Double doors open out onto a patio with steps up onto the large garden which benefits from the afternoon sun
Upstairs, there are two very good sized double bedrooms with built-in storage and a bathroom with bath / shower.
• Local authority: West Berkshire Council.
Telephone 01635 551111
• The village has 2 pubs, post office, tennis club, cricket club, church, two popular primary schools and easy access to well respected secondary schools.
• There are also a wide range of independent schools in the area, including Elstree, St Andrews, Brockhurst & Marlston House, Cheam, Bradfield College, Downe House and Pangbourne College.
• The more comprehensive amenities of Newbury and Reading are 4 and 14 miles respectively, and the M4 (J13) and A34 are just 3 miles away.
• A mainline service into Paddington can be picked up from Thatcham station which is about 2 miles away and there are regular services from Reading to Paddington taking approximately 25 minutes.
• Crossrail services from Reading: two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
All times and distances are approximate