Pitt Cottage is situated in beautiful grounds of 1.31 acres in the highly sought after village of Highclere. This wonderful handsome family home has recently been renovated to a very high standard throughout. There is also potential to extend subject to planning
Dating back to around 1907, Pitt Cottage has
been extended in recent years and renovated by
the current owners. Located on a country lane,
Pitt Cottage is approached through a 5 bar gate
leading to the property on one side and double car port with barn/studio on the other.
a large reception hall leads to the family room
and cloak room on the left hand side, opposite an
impressive sitting room with open fire and patio
doors leading to the garden, and kitchen with open plan breakfast room at the back of the house which also gives access to the garden.
Upstairs, there are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, the master bedroom has the entire width of the house and a triple aspect.
Outside, a driveway gives off road parking to the side of the house and leads to a double carport and barn/studio, this would be perfect for a home office or potential for an annexe. There are grounds of 1.31 acres, the gardens are private and mostly laid to lawn with a mixture of mature trees and rhododendrons.
• Mains water, electricity and drainage. Oil fired
• BT and Sky superfast broadband are available.
• Council tax Band G £1833.95
• Local authority: Basingstoke & Deane.
Telephone 01256 844844
• Pitt Cottage is situated in the village of Highclere and surrounded by beautiful countryside and woodland. The village also has the benefit of The Red House and The Yew Tree pub and restaurants. Thorngrove, which is an
independent family prep school is only a short
The neighbouring village of Woolton Hill has the well-regarded St Thomas Infant School and Woolton Hill Junior School. Woolton Hill also has a village shop and post office, pub, church, village hall and playground.
• Newbury is 5 miles away, the A34 is about a mile away which also provides access to the M4 (J13), giving access to the West Country, London and airports.