Located on edge of Newbury town centre with views across Strouds Green. This three bedroom, immaculately presented end of terrace house has been completely renovated to a very high standard, which includes a Neptune kitchen
This beautifully presented 3 bedroom property is situated on the edge of Newbury town centre, benefiting from view across Strouds Green. Fully renovated over the last couple of years, 91 Greenham Road has been finished to an incredibly high standard throughout.
On the ground floor the entrance hall leads to a cloak room and also the open plan sitting room and kitchen which have a fireplace in the centre. There is underfloor heating on the ground floor which sits underneath engineered oak flooring throughout. The sitting room overlooks the green and benefits from a woodburning stove. The kitchen has bi-fold doors leading to the garden, a quality hand-built Neptune kitchen which is fully fitted with built in appliances including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine/dryer and range cooker with gas 6 ring hob.
Upstairs, there are 3 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes in the master and bedroom 2. The family bathroom has a freestanding roll top bath and large shower cubicle with rainfall shower head.
Outside, the driveway provides parking for 3 cars, a detached garage with electronic up and over door. A terrace wraps around the rear of the property which is secluded with a walled garden, this can be accessed via a side gate or through the bi-fold doors into the house. At the end of the garden is a useful store.
• Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage. Underfloor heating on ground floor.
• Superfast Fibre 2 Broadband available
• Council tax Band D 2020/21 £1935.00
• Local authority: West Berkshire Council.
Telephone 01635 551111
• 91 Greenham Road is situated on the outskirts of Newbury, a short distance from the town centre and train station. The old market town of Newbury which has the Kennet and Avon canal running though it has an excellent range of shopping and restaurants, theres a cinema and theatre and a number of well-regarded schools.
• The M4 (J13) and A34 are less than 5 miles away, providing access to the West Country, London and its airports.
• RG14 7HY