A well-presented, modern 2 bedroom home which has extended and renovated by the current owners. Situated in Cold Ash within the popular Hazels Paddock cul-de-sac.
A modern 2 bedroom home which has been extended and renovated by the current owners. The accommodation which is arranged over 2 floors has been improved in recent years, creating a more open kitchen to the front of the house, this is fully fitted with built in appliances. A door from the kitchen leads to the sitting room/dining room which has been cleverly extended and includes roof lights and bifold doors leading to the garden. Upstairs, there are 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, to the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking for a couple of cars, in front of a garage which is attached to the side of the house. The rear garden is west facing and has been landscaped creating a terrace from around the house and then stepping up to a low maintenance garden which has astroturf and brick surround with shrubbed borders.
• All mains services are connected.
• Connection to Vodafone fast fibre broadband (78 mb/s) is available at the property.
• Council tax Band D 2021/22 £923.47
• Local authority: West Berkshire Council. Telephone 01635 551111
• Cold Ash has 2 pubs, post office, tennis club, cricket club, church, two popular primary schools and easy access to well respected secondary schools.
• There are also a wide range of independent schools in the area, including Elstree, St Andrews, Brockhurst & Marlston House, Cheam, Bradfield College, Downe House and Pangbourne College.
• The more comprehensive amenities of Newbury and Reading are 4 and 14 miles respectively, and the M4 (J13) and A34 are just 3 miles away.
• Newbury, Thatcham and Theale all have mainline stations (Paddington line) and Crossrail services from Reading are expected to start in the near future with two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) which will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.
• Please note that all distances and time are approximate
• RG18 9LD